(1) As is humorously/vividly/clearly/subtly depicted/described/portrayed/illustrated in the picture/drawing/cartoon, ______________. (句子)
(2) The picture/cartoon displays/portrays a very special scene: __________________. (句子)
(3) From the picture, a seemingly superficial phenomenon is presented:____________. (句子)
(4) This photo captures a critical moment that ___________. (句子).
(5) The drawing presents us with a thought-provoking scene: __________________. (句子)
(6) In the picture we could see clearly that ______________________. (句子)
(7) As we can see from the picture, ________. (句子)
(8) As the picture given depicts, ________. (句子)
2. 表示图片的说法卡通 cartoon; 素描sketch; 照片photo; 图片 picture; 手绘drawing。
(1) What the picture is trying to present is that _____(句).
(2) The picture intends to inform us that ______(句).
(3) What does the cartoonist want to tell us? Actually, this drawing shows us a social phenomenon that______________(句子).
(4) The artist of the cartoon apparently intends to draw our attention to ________(主题单词).
(5) In effect, this cartoon is a miniature of a prevalent phenomenon. _____(句).
(6) Conspicuously, this cartoon symbolically characterizes a status quo. _____(句).
(7) Simple as it is, what the picture conveys to us is thought-provoking. _____(句).
Ironically, the cartoon displays a very special scene: a young student is asking for a book named “How to Do Well in School Without Studying”, and the lady at the front desk suggests him to find it in the fiction section. Obviously, the artist of the cartoon intends to draw our attention to a simple truth that there is no shortcut to learning.
第一句：_________(背景句), as is vividly described in the picture.
1. Technology may exert a great impact on our lives.
2. The past several years has witnessed the widespread availability of the Internet.
3. Environmental protection plays an important role in everyday life.
4. Children’s education has captured numerous attentions from the general public.
5. Aging population has recently arisen as one of the essential issues.
College education has recently arisen as one of the essential issues, as is vividly described in the cartoon. A young student is asking for a book named “How to Do Well in School Without Studying”太原的癫痫病医院在哪里, and the lady at the front desk suggests him to find it in the fiction section. Obviously, the artist of the cartoon intends to draw our attention to a simple truth that there is no shortcut to learning.
(1) Remarkably, this sort of phenomenon becomes the norm in our society, which can be seen almost everywhere.
(2) Nobody fails to notice this fact, as it is now quite prevailing in contemporary society.
(3) Strikingly, in contemporary society, this sort of phenomenon is becoming increasingly common and eye-catching.
(1) There are mainly two factors contributing to this social phenomenon.
(2) Why, you may wonder, does this phenomenon arise?
(3) The reasons for this social phenomenon are as follows.
(4) Two fundamental factors/reasons could account for this social phenomenon.
(5) Personally, among all the factors that account for this trend, the following are worth mentioning.
(1) To begin with, ______________ might be responsible for this social phenomenon.
(2) First and foremost, this problem stems/results from ________, which tends to be inevitable/unavoidable.
(3) In the first place, this phenomenon could be attributed to ________, which majority of the population fails to take into consideration.
(4) For one thing, this situation could be seen/considered/regarded/deemed as a result/consequence of ________.
(5) Perhaps, this primary reason is that ____________________(句子)
(1) Moreover/Furthermore/What’s more, _____________________.
(2) In addition, _____________________.
(3) Besides, _____________________.
(4) For another thing, ____________________.
(5) The second reason is that __________________.
经济增长：economic growth; 人口膨胀：population expansion; 教育体制：education system; 家庭教育：family education; 社会影响：social influence; 环境因素：environmental impact;技术革新：technological innovation.
With the reform and opening-up in recent decades in China, people’s living standard has been very much improved.
With the development of our society, youngsters in mounting numbers are attaching much significance to the living standard.
Nevertheless, nowadays people tend to believe there is such a thing as a shortcut to learning. Remarkably, this sort of phenomenon becomes the norm in our society. There are mainly two factors contributing to this治疗癫痫疾病的方法有哪些 social illusion. To begin with, it stems from the educational system. Schools tend to attach less importance to the basic knowledge, but more to the academic scores. Secondly, this situation could be seen as a result of the social influence. Young people are under considerable pressure for a living because the competition is increasingly fierce. Consequently, majority of the students are always dreaming for a short path.
1. 倒装句：Only in this way can we _______________.
2. 强调句：Obviously, it is __________ that _________.
3. 虚拟语气：It is high time that we should take concerted steps to _______________.
(1) To ____________, in my mind, it calls for the efforts from all sides.
(2) To ____________, in my mind, there are at least two approaches.
(3) Urgent measures are needed to _______________.
(4) The following ways can be adopted to ____________________.
发扬：advocate, enhance, strengthen, reinforce, further, advance
抑制：curb, cease, impede, prevent, put an end to, eliminate, rectify
现象：social phenomenon, situation, condition
好(现象)：positive, favorable, desirable
坏(现象)：negative, unfavorable, undesirable, adverse
To put an end to this unfavorable phenomenon, in my mind, it calls for the efforts from all sides.
The following ways can be adopted to advocate this social phenomenon.
(1) From my perspective, only when all of us join in the efforts at all levels can we expect to ___________ properly.
(2) From my perspective, it is particularly important that we should take actions.
(3) It seems to me that it is high time that we should take concerted steps.
(4) On the micro level, I believe it is every individual’s duty to ____________________.
(5) From where I stand, every one of us might as well _____________________.
(1) Equally important/Similarly/Likewise, I gradually realize that the authority and mass media need to shoulder this responsibility.
(2) In the meantime/Meanwhile/Simultaneously, I personally believe that the authority and mass media need to assume this responsibility.
(3) Since my own voice is too weak to be heard, I hope we can call on the public to take this responsibility.
(4) Moreover, if government makes relevant policies and measures, the problem can be readily solved(e.g.) in the foreseeable future.
黑龙江癫痫去哪治疗好 (5) Some relevant laws and regulations should be enacted and enforced.
(6) On the macro level, the government and mass media should be held accountable.
(7) It is urgent and imperative for the mass media to take some measures.
The following ways, from my perspective, can be adopted to address the problem. On the macro level, if the department of education can shoulder the responsibility and make relevant measures, the schools will pay more attention to teaching basic knowledge in the future. On the micro level, only by hard work can we form the bedrock of good performance in school.
(1) There is much controversy over __________.
(2) ________ has given rise to a heated discussion.
(3) _______has caused quite a stir among the general public.
(4) As regards ______, there has been a heated discussion among the general public in our society.
(5) Opinions vary when it comes to _________.
Some argue/maintain/believe/suggest/hold that ________.
(1) Nevertheless, other people adopt a completely different view. They believe that ______.
(2) However, those who strongly oppose are not among the minority. They hold that _____.
(1) When considering opinions of both sides, I am inclined to be in favor of the former/latter one in that _____. (犀利)
(2) When considering opinions of both sides, I find they are of the equal weight in that _____. (中庸)
(3) Given the factors I have just outlined, it can be concluded that the question quite depends on personal choice. (中庸)
(4) ______ is just like a double-edged sword. However, one point should be kept in mind that we should take sensible use, always being a master instead of slave of them. (中庸)
(5) Accordingly, we might as well avoid those undesirable effects, when making full use of it. (中庸)
There is much controversy over whether technology plays an indispensable role in school. Some argue that advanced technology has brought much convenience to students, while enriching the teaching methods in class. However, others adopt a completely different view. They believe technology can be used as an auxiliary tool for interactive teaching and learning, but one can never rely too much on technology.
Given the factors I have just outlined, it can be concluded that the question quite depends on personal choice. However, to my knowledge, I am fully convinced that technology is not everything and one should be very prudent in using the technology.
(1) I can think of no better illustration of this idea than the following one.
(2) A case in point is that _____________________(句子).
(3) Numerous illustrations can be given, but this will suffice.
(4) For instance, __________________________.
(5) There are inspiring (好现象)/upsetting(坏现象) parallels today. _________(学霸版).
Take Steve Jobs, the Apple company founder, a great innovator, who strikes to the belief for his life time that __________ comes before victory, for instance. Without it, he couldn’t have built Apple into an incredibly successful company with a string of successes no one else can rival. (括号里填上creativity，就成了另一个例子)
There is much controversy over the issue of whether electronic communication can replace face-to-face contact. To my knowledge, online communication can replace the traditional way. Last year, I went to the US as an exchange student. I talked with my parents through skype and it was really convenient. We shared all the happiness and sadness on the internet and I could never forget that experience.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on the picture below. You should focus on the impact of social networking websites on reading. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
“I love reading. I read about 3 hours a day.
My favorite book is Facebook*.”
*Facebook is the name of a social networking website.
As we can see from the picture, two persons are discussing about reading. While to our amusement, the boy says his favorite book is Facebook. The picture seems to be humorous and ridiculous but thought-provoking on second thoughts, which intends to inform us that the social network has exerted an important impact on our daily reading.
Opinions vary when it comes to the impact of social networking websites on reading. Some people insist that social network provides them with large collections of information at a tremendous speed and stimulates their reading interest. On the contrary, other people claim that nowadays a host of youngsters pay so much attention to reading on social networks that they don’t have adequate opportunities or time to read traditional books.
There is no surprise that there are different opinions about the impact of social networking websites on reading. However, as a college student, I am convinced that it is necessary for us to read on social networking websites, but it is of greater necessity for us to read traditional books. We can never overly depend on social network. Only in this way can we become more educated and have a more bright future.